Thursday, November 11, 2010



I chose pictures of my friends, family, pets, and happy experiences to make the collage. These pictures correspond with the heart in the middle because I feel like these are the things that make my heart and keep me strong and grounded in my identity. The pictures look like they are laid out halphazardly, kind of like they are dumped out of a box onto the floor, which I love because I'm very unorganized and I hate being forced to structure the way I do things. I chose the butterfly because as cheesy as it is, I feel like I'm going through a transformation right now, from a child to an adult.

The symbols in the middle stand for different things. The baby tiger represents my education at Clemson, I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do with it. The flower represents beauty in nature, and the outdoors, because I've always felt very zen outside. The symbols are childish in their design to represent how young I feel and how reluctant I am to be a grownup in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment