Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Forum I Connections


Honestly I wasn't sure I was going to be able to find any patterns when we started constructing the Mystories. Sure enough though one pattern definitely, maybe two have emerged. The first and most obvious pattern is water. I can pretty much follow it through all my posts. I love the mysterious, fantasy sense of the ocean along with the powerful dangerous part.

Water shows up first in my post about the Octopus's Garden, as well as the one about Titanic and two of the childhood narratives. Also one of smells that always lifts up my mood is ocean air. There's something about it that makes me feel lighter and happier.

Another pattern that started to emerge is being rebellious. It starts in the Titanic narrative and I think it is echoed in the choice of the book Madeline. As well as my narrative about playing in the mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment